Saturday, June 9, 2012

1st Post!

Hello blogging world! 

I decided to start a blog about baking. This may just occupy my time, or turn into something more... who knows... 

I suppose, I should probably introduce myself. Hi, my name is Kristin! I'm a 28 year old wife, mother, hairstylist, and lover of all things cupcakes! How do you not like cupcakes? They're fun, cute, and the perfect portion (unless there are other flavors, then I always have more then one)! Seeing that I love cupcakes so much (yes, anyone who knows me can attest to that), I thought I would challenge myself with my baking. What better to do so then to bake 52 flavors of cupcakes in one year?!?!? I know, sounds rad right? So starting today, June 9th, 2012, I, Kristin Myhre, will bake one flavor of cupcakes for the next year! Phew... this is going to be good. So I will be on here at least once a week to update you all with pictures, recipes, and who knows what else! I hope you're all as excited as I am! Today is just my intro, so no sweets... you'll have to come back next week! 

Later...   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment