Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 4, 5, & 6: July 17, 2012 Part 1

Hi cupcake lovers!

       I'm so sorry I didn't get the chance to blog when I was in Colorado! So this week is definitely jam packed with yumminess!
        I do want to start off with saying thank you to Allison and Logan for letting Jason and I stay with them and showing us around while we were in Colorado! We had a lot of fun and I have a ton of pictures from our day trips :) Like this one...

                                           Logan showed me how to do waterfall pictures!

So here's one I tried on my own...




  This was at Rocky Mountain National Park. I had a lot of pictures from here, including the waterfall ones. 


I can not remember for the life of me what the name of this pass was. This spot was the highest elevation we got too, I think it was about 11,900 ft. This was our second to last day (the best weather too). So pretty there. 


This was at Horsetooth Naional Park. A lot of the wild fires were here, so Logan took Jason and I on our last day to go see some of the damage done.   I loved this picture. It looks like the tree is holding on to the rock! 






This was also Horsetooth National Park.  The sand by the river was almost completely black! It was crazy. 
Colorado was a lot of fun! We had a great time and while we were there... we got news that my friend, Sara, had her baby! So I had to stop and meet her and got a few pictures of her as well :)










Welcome... Navianna La Toriz Davis. Born July 6, 2012 at 6:55 am,  8lb 4 oz, 20 in long. 




And here's the whole family...   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment